Signal Strength Testers
When installing a wireless system one of the challenges is determining optimum unit or antenna placement to achieve the most reliable signal.
Whether you are working around the electronic interference of a busy factory floor, or looking for the strongest signal outdoors through foliage and over rough terrain, or anywhere in between, we can help you eliminate the guesswork!
Our Signal Strength Testers make it easy to see how well your wireless system will perform in your selected location. Immediate results are displayed on the LCD screen. You can keep the tester running, if desired, to track performance over a period of time. You can move the tester between several locations, compare results, and determine the optimum placement of your wireless system.
- Portable. Battery operated unit with on/off switch to conserve power.
- Easy to read LCD display provides data on total number of signals received, total number of missed signals and longest period of missed signal time.
- Pushbutton selectors for menu navigation.
- Frequency selector allows you to test each of the 7 network frequencies.
- Durable NEMA enclosure.
- Uses standard AA lithium batteries for optimum battery life.
Signal Strength Testers are available for purchase for contractors, large installations, or for customers who regularly move their systems. We also offer rental units for small jobs, and one-time installations.
Long Range - Air-Eagle XLT Plus
The Air-Eagle XLT Plus Signal Strength Tester allows you to test the strength and reliability of your Air-Eagle XLT Plus 900MHz system.
Air-Eagle XLT Plus
Medium Range - Air-Eagle XLT
The Air-Eagle XLT Signal Strength Tester allows you to test the strength and reliability of your Air-Eagle XLT 900MHz system.
Short Range - Air-Eagle SR Plus
The Air-Eagle SR Plus Signal Strength Tester allows you to test the strength and reliability of your Air-Eagle SR Plus 2.4GHz system.
Air-Eagle SR Plus