BWI Eagle prides itself on being able to supply a tailored system for nearly every application — large or small. Customizing can be as simple as programming logic into the relay operation or more involved such as adding audible or visual indicators to provide a turn-key system. Most times we’re able to modify our existing products to suit the application. Other times we’re called upon to develop a product to fit an OEM requirement or for introduction in a new market niche. We enjoy working closely with our customers to be sure they’re getting nothing more or less than what is truly needed for each project.
Some of the modifications and services we can provide include:
- Custom relay logic (typically offered at no charge) – we can program the relays for any combination of momentary, toggling or latching operation. We can add on-delay or off-delay timers, dual relay activation, sequenced activation & passcode protected operation and more.
- Feedback indicators – we can program our receivers to send a confirmation back to our handheld transmitters for a brief vibrating or visual indication that the signal was received.
- Addition of E-Stop and other pushbuttons, 2 and 3 position toggle switches, keyed switches, thumbwheel switches, reset buttons, LED indicators and flashing beacons, Sonalert buzzers and sirens, windowed and non-windowed NEMA enclosures
- System-wide programming – when applications call for multiple units communicating with one another, we can program the entire system and designate “who” is talking to “whom”.
- We can change user-selectable options based on your needs – for instance, if you’ll never need to switch your relays from being “momentary” to “toggling”, those dip switches can be programmed to give you several choices of “on or off-delays” or “digital addresses” etc.
Of particular interest to our OEM customers:
Send A Design for Quote
- Unique VID coding for privacy and brand protection
- Custom overlays and labeling
- Board level components for integration into your own enclosure
BWI EAGLE BROCHURE (PDF)